travissickle
Lost but trying
Reg: May 29, 2014
Tampa
06/15/14 07:04 AM (10 years ago)

ERROR ITMS-9000

I'm getting these errors when I submit my app to the app store and don't know how to fix them. ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIconFile': 'Icon_57.png'" at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIconFile': 'Icon_57.png'" at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIconFile': 'Icon_72.png'" at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIconFile': 'Icon_114.png'" at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIconFile': 'Icon_114.png'" at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) ERROR ITMS-9000: "The bundle identifier cannot be changed from the current value, 'com.sicklehunter.sicklehunter'. If you want to change your bundle identifier, you will need to create a new application in iTunes Connect." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage) If anyone can help that would be great. With as much detail as possible because I'm not an expert with this stuff. Thanks.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
06/15/14 07:15 AM (10 years ago)
Well, it's looking for a file called 'Icon_57.png' that may not exist in your bundle. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/115208762/icon_57stuff.png The solution: Add one. Create your app icon, and save one as a 57 pixel x 57 pixel size, and 'add' it to your project by dragging it into your project while Xcode is running. Be sure to select the 'copy' checkbox as it goes in your project. Do the same for those other icons too. Also, click on the 'Images.xcassets' and populate those icons too, if not already. (hint, if you already have icons there, check the big ones; they may not have the resolution you think they should. If not, create new ones and replace them). use this template (if you have photoshop) it makes things way easy: http://appicontemplate.com Conversely, you can change the names of those icons to names that you 'do' have, but I usually leave things alone, and just let things as defaults. Someone else might have better advice on that part... Also, that last item says you're trying to change your bundle name, without it being registered in iTunes... go to your developer account, and make sure your provisioning profiles and certs are all using the name you 'want', and if not, you'll need to create one. As winded as Apple can be sometimes, there is really good information here: https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/AppDistributionGuide/SubmittingYourApp/SubmittingYourApp.html Cheers! -- Smug

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
06/15/14 07:53 AM (10 years ago)
The problem with the icon file is that buzztouch projects have changed and there is a small bug now. The icon files are now referenced differently and can be found in images.xcassets. The references under CFBundleIconFiles and CFBundleIconFile in the BT_info.plist (as shown by Smug's diagram (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/115208762/icon_57stuff.png) is a hangover from the 'old way'. Those plist references point to locations for the icons that buzztouch no longer uses. They are no longer appropriate and should be deleted. Doing that should solve the most if not all of the problems.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
06/15/14 08:30 AM (10 years ago)
Good to know, Alan. Thanks! :) I was just adding more icons, lol! Cheers! -- Smug

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
06/15/14 09:10 AM (10 years ago)
Now that we know iOS8 won't be the seismic wave some had feared, perhaps some of these iOS7 "bugs" from last Fall could be addressed for the v. 3.0 zips. I'm spending a lot of time making new sizes of icons for LauncherImage, and dragging them in to fill those black holes. The Self Hosted Control Panel v 3.0 makes 16 icons based on the Icon image in the Control Panel for AppIcon.appiconset, and 13 black images for LaunchImage.launchimage - which could also be based on the Icon image. Also, it's been 2 weeks now, and I'm still wondering how to make "Menu Simple" (plugin) rows that are solid color in Android. My thread is unanswered, as well as personal e-mails to Evangelists. I haven't seen a reference point for the date the current Android ver. was released, but one active Plugin maker wrote that he also now noticed that Menu Simple was not making solid color rows. My solid color rows did work in v. 2.0. https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=D035CEBC1BDF58B803E35F2&sortColumn=FT.id&sortUpDown=DESC&currentPage=1

travissickle
Lost but trying
Reg: May 29, 2014
Tampa
06/15/14 04:14 PM (10 years ago)
okay. It worked. I actually did delete these random files initially but was still getting the same errors. It was because I did not re-archive and was trying to essentially submit the same stuff over and over again. The processes have been updated so there aren't very many good videos on the whole process. I found this one and it helped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRlOdp4uZoo Thank you for your quick responses!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.