Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 101

rburns50
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 12, 2014
Bilston - Engla...
06/10/14 12:21 PM (10 years ago)

Search Menu Plugin (Android) - MrDavid

Wow - seems I am really striking out here today, first Aviary plugin is broke and now the MrDavid Search Menu Plugin. Actually gone backwards today ... however: The Search Menu Plugin doesn't seem to wrap in the relevant build files when exported from BT and imported into Eclipse. Basically, no errors - all compiles nice but when I select the option to Search just states "Missing Plugin: The Android Class file for this screen was not compiled in the project". Testing on a Live device, with all other options working without issue in this particular app. The plugin notes state: "This plugin requires 3 files to work properly" BTM_search.java btm_screen_search.xml btm_search_item.xml None of these actually exist in my exported/download package when I checked in Eclipse. Help appreciated - getting very despondent at the moment as having constant plugin issues :(

peterj
Apple Fan
Reg: Jun 19, 2011
location unknow...
06/10/14 03:05 PM (10 years ago)

rburns50
buzztouch Evangelist
Bilston - Engla...
06/10/14 03:17 PM (10 years ago)
Nice one thank you, self hosted package contains the missing bits so ill import and change as needed tomorrow now and test. Thanks for the link - much appreciated :)

rburns50
buzztouch Evangelist
Bilston - Engla...
06/11/14 01:40 AM (10 years ago)
Yep - that sorted it out, although a little disappointing that it only seems to search against menu nicknames so I think Ill be checking out Chris's advanced search plugin soon!! Thanks for the pointer PeterJ - appreciated :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.