miku
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 20, 2014
zagorje ob savi
06/11/14 03:56 AM (10 years ago)

iAd banner missing in iTunesconnect

I have iAd banner in my app. It works fine when I AdHoc test app, but if I go to iTunesconnect>iAd network, my app isn't present. My other apps which is not made with Buzztouch are good. Also my iAd App Network Contract is good. What could be wrong?

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
06/11/14 09:00 AM (10 years ago)
Same issue here. Looking forward to seeing what other people think the problem could be. My first two apps submitted with iads work fine, and show up in my iads control panel. Every app I have submitted since then does not register in the iads control panel, and ads do not show in the live app. In BT, ads are turned on, json data confirms "1" as the ad setting, and the app shows the default iad banner in the simulator (empty white bar in the live app). I've had some of these apps in the app store for over a month and the ads don't work. There is no place in itunesconnect to enable or disable iads as far as I know (other than the first app you submit with iads in it), so I'm not sure what the issue is. The iads code is copy and pasted into these apps from the code that is working in the two apps that do work, so I'm stumped. It's almost like it's a setting somewhere in itunesconnect, but once you submit an app with iads, the "manage iads" button disappears from the manage your app screen in itunesconnect.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
06/11/14 08:12 PM (10 years ago)
Ive had this problem as well, so I emailed itunes(highly recommend) and they said to show them the app thats supposed to have iAds so they can take a look and turn it on.Weird.My iAds control panel never shows up. Thats just a brief summary. They have a special contact form for iAds that has a checklist of things as well as a description of the problem Maybe that can help.worth a try!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.