Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 32

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
06/06/14 03:53 AM (10 years ago)

Menu Button Placement

Hi guys,can anyone help with menu buttons, I have some screens with 3 or 4 buttons on the bottom of the screen, for some reason when viewing on the ipad , the buttons are higher up the screen, is there anyway of lowering the horizontally placed button on the ipad only, as the buttons on iphone are placed perfectly along the button. and is there anyway of centring the buttons on the bottom of all screens, ie if i have 2 butons instead of 4, can i centre the buttons on the bottm of the screen. Sean

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
06/06/14 04:07 AM (10 years ago)
If you can hold out for a bit, I know Susan is working on a version of the Menu Buttons plugin, that should have much friendlier spacing options. Otherwise, you'll need to dig into the source code and put a few 'if iPad do this, if iPhone do that' statements to customize the experience for both device types... Not great news, but possibly good news if you can hold out. Cheers! -- Smug

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
06/06/14 05:29 AM (10 years ago)
no thats great, least i know its in the m file somewhere , thanks smug, will also check out Susans new plugin :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.