DoneDeal43
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 26, 2014
stockton
06/05/14 10:19 PM (10 years ago)

Errors in Code!! Please Help

I have a lot of error in my code. Eclipse is showing that I have these errors: I have tried to re-download the file and change the properties to different APIs. The errors are in the SRC file: Red X's BT_activity_host.java BT_activity_start.java BT_fragment_load_config_data.java BT_fragment_missing.java BT_fragment.java BT_gcmIntentService.java BT_plugin_sample.java BT_plugin_success.java BT_screen_customHTML.java BT_screen_menuButtons.java BT_screen_menuListSimple.java BT_screen_splash.java BT_viewUtilities.java AndroidManifest.xml Yellow ! BT_device.java BT_downloader.java BT_fileManager.java BT_gcmWakeLocker.java I also have sections that show a RED X: GameActivity, HomeActivity, MobilePlayground,ModeSelectActivity. Please Help even with deleting everything including Eclipe it still gives these errors.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
06/05/14 11:17 PM (10 years ago)
There is a document with your download called 'instructions.pdf' that detail the steps needed to successfully assemble your Android project (or iOS project, when that happens too). Take a quick glance at it and see if you missed any steps; I'm thinking Google Play Services... Cheers! -- Smug

DoneDeal43
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 26, 2014
stockton
06/06/14 12:38 PM (10 years ago)
Thank you I was able to fix it. Where do I add the pictures for the app in Eclipse? I dont see an image file in the app under res > drawable.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.