Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 24

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
06/05/14 08:00 AM (10 years ago)

Launch Tutorial Plugin Setup

Hi, using the Launch Tutorial plugin. I can get it to work with as a standard screen. It loads an image easily. When trying to use the header screen or nib screen, I can't get it to work. It just loads black screens. I can add text. I've tried using the xib file with and without the .xib extension. I do notice, on self hosted, that I save it as a nib screen, save it, it saves ok. If I go back to it, its again, set to standard screen. Guessing this might be the problem. Any suggestions? Miguel

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
06/05/14 08:26 AM (10 years ago)
Look at the JSON in your bt_config file for that particular screen. Hand-modify in Xcode and disable the auto-refresh. Then try running in the Simulator. (Remember to first delete the app or reset the Simulator) Alternatively, hand-modify the JSON in the control panel. Either way, you wil be separating Control Panel problems from iOS code problems. Based on which one has problems, you can proceed down a definite path of investigation and diagnosis. -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.