Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 38

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
06/04/14 07:26 PM (10 years ago)

Ultimate Screen Creator Issues

First off I want to saw that I am really enjoying using the plugin (v1.03) for new layouts. I am adding items here (not listed on Buzz Tools yet)as I run into them when building screens. Hoping that either Chris or others have a fix.... When fixed I will edit. All testing is on iPhone 5C iOS v7.1 1) Video Auto Play setting has no effect. - biggie 2) Video Alpha has no effect - could remove from CP not needed 3) Button Action "Image to Replace" still crashes app (for both after Take Photo and Image from Gallery) 4) Image Element has no Control Panel settings for scaling options (Design limitation, but big impact) =================================== Wish List: a) Video Element: starts with empty background color with play button on top. Please add "Poster Image" to Control Panel: Setting a poster image normally has a transitory effect—the poster image is shown only until the first frame of the video is available (which is typically a second or two). On iOS, however, the first frame is not shown until the user initiates playback, and a poster image is recommended. b) Would be nice to have CP option to exclude visible play button, but I can mod that in code.

Ed Goodall
Fusion Technology
Reg: Oct 01, 2011
Wiltshire, UK
08/10/14 01:35 AM (10 years ago)
Number 1 and 2 are the same with me - but when I made my video it was just a few pictures fading in and out with each other, so replaced that with HTML and Javascript. Don't know about 3 or 4, but I agree it would be nice to get the first 2 fixed.

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
08/10/14 01:33 PM (10 years ago)
Wow. I have been away for two months, and hoped that would have been fixed...

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.