Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 25

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
05/31/14 03:34 AM (10 years ago)

Circle menu errors

Had my temp IOS app looking good this morning except I had forgot how to make the menu transparent so I was looking around and liked the Circle Menu (wishing now I had stuck with original). However, I installed it and deleted the main menu - no joy. So I deleted the app and started over. I loaded the Circle menu and deleted the main menu. Got 11 errors come up most stating layout problems. So I changed the layout to Tabbed from Non-Tabbed. Now down to 7 errors all stating layout is still the problem. I then read the non-tabbed instructions and reloaded as tabbed but still not working. Anyone suggest the best way to load Circle menu and make it the main menu?

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
05/31/14 04:41 AM (10 years ago)
Well, if you're using a non tabbed layout, ensure that you select the circle menu screen as your 'home' screen. If you're using it within a 'tabbed' environment, make sure it's the first tab. Also be sure to clean your project between changes like this, and spurious results can occur. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.