teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
05/29/14 07:42 PM (10 years ago)

Cant seem to get header image to show in Xcode

So I am using menu with image, I am plugging everything in where they need to be, I plugged the image into Xcode... I guess I am just asking if anyone else has issues with this?

Zorbal
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 24, 2014
New Jersey
05/29/14 08:09 PM (10 years ago)
it sounds like you are having issues with the image showing up. Here is what I have found. 1st the image file has to be loaded to the image folder in you apps file then you need to drag the image folder to the xcode screen where it says BT_image then your image should show up. Hope that helps.

farcat
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 27, 2012
France
05/30/14 12:33 AM (10 years ago)
WIth the new build you need to drag first BT_image and BT_plugin to your project (like @Zorbal said). Then from Finder drag your image to your BT_image folder on xcode. Make sure that your image name is set on your control panel. I am not sure but I think to recall that you also need to set the image size? Farcat

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
05/30/14 12:15 PM (10 years ago)
Help us to understand the meaning of "does not show in Xcode" - Does not show in the Simulator? - Does not show as a file item in the left-sidebar of Xcode? - Something else Stab in the dark ... Check on the file format and the size of the image. -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.