Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 0    Views: 126

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
05/27/14 07:07 AM (10 years ago)

Storyboard Plugin / Code

Hey guys, When using mrDavids storyboard plugin, there seems to be a small issue with it. When pushing the storyboard from the XIB, it works great. When adjusting the code to have the storyboard automatically load instead of going to the XIB first, it doesn't work. However, if I use "afterdelay" code to put a .01 second delay on the trigger, it works fine... however this flickers the xib for a split second, then shows the animation between the two, which won't work for production. I also moved the trigger code from the viewdidload to the viewdidappear, thinking that might be the issue, but it had the same result. Does anyone know how to fire the trigger to automatically load the storyboard without showing the xib first? I know MrDavid doesn't plan on being around here anymore in the foreseeable future, so no help there. Kittsy... I think you've had some experience using code similar to this plugin. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.