Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 86

JimmySaver
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
location unknow...
05/18/14 03:40 AM (10 years ago)

Context Menu on iOS - Prevent Scroll Bounce?

Hello all. I'm loving the Context menu (and I really would like to get icons in there, but for another time maybe...). I have a context menu that looks great on 4 inch screens but the scroll bounce prevents the bottom cell holding on screen on 3.5 inch screens. Aside from adding blank cells and /or reducing the cell depth (which would alter the look on 4 inch) is there a way to prevent the scroll bounce on the context menu? I've looked through the code and couldn't find the obvious (i.e. "scrollbounce=true/false")

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
05/19/14 06:54 AM (10 years ago)
BT_contextMenu.m beneath this line around 67 menuTable = [[UITableView alloc] initWithFrame:[[UIScreen mainScreen] bounds] style:UITableViewStylePlain]; add [menuTable setBounces:NO]; UITableView defaults to bounce to save precious memory it is not required to be written.

JimmySaver
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 09, 2012
location unknow...
05/19/14 10:01 AM (10 years ago)
You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.