Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 50

Jan88
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 17, 2014
Bangkok
05/19/14 11:21 PM (10 years ago)

Subscription with in-app purchase

Hello Buzztouch Community, This is my first post and I am still quite excited that I found Buzztouch. It is the first app development tool, I really find easy to use. I would like to know if anyone has experience with the following scenario: I would like to create a custom screen which is only accessible through an in-app purchase and only accessible for specific amount of time. Such as a classic subscription model. The screen should show the time left until it expires and the current date. Which is the best way to achieve this goal with Buzztouch, any suggestions? I know MySql, PHP and HTML5 quite well, but have literally no experience with Objective C or the like. Thank you already for your help and efforts!

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
05/20/14 03:08 PM (10 years ago)
If you're good at those obj c wouldnt be too hard to learn.xcode makes it easier than eclipse for android. I dont know of anyone who has done that yet,would be a good idea for a plugin. Maybe tweaking one of the countdown plugins and using this : http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=80FF77F1DF0C5D1463A01E2&command=isSearching&currentPage=1&topicTitle=&createdBy=absentia&repliedBy=&minViews=-1&maxViews=-1&minReplies=-1&maxReplies=-1&forumCategory= Just an idea.I remember chris1 talking about his web skills way back and if it would be difficult create a plugin or app.Not exact words,but something like that.Any way now he makes most of the best plugins

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.