Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 6    Views: 107

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
05/17/14 09:55 AM (10 years ago)

In App Purchase Solutions?

Hey guys, looking to add a simple consumable in app purchase to my app, which will also trickle down to the slot machine plugin. I can't seem to find an easy way of adding an in app purchase to by BT project. Here is what I've looked into so far... 1) Easy In App Purchase Plugin - This should not be in the market anymore. it is not compatible with BT 3.0 as far as I can tell, and will not receive a response for the product listings from itunes 2) MKStoreKit - Couldn't seem to find a simple tutorial, and the github mentions settings up your products in an sql database, which I believe is outdated, and other tutorials show adding products to a plist file... hard to tell which is the current info on any info I find. Can't find anything that says "step one, add this code to this file..." etc. 3) Apples Storekit - Tried multiple tutorials, but most of them don't support arc. Has anyone found a simple solution for adding an in app purchase? I already have the product setup in itunes connected, and already have the buttons and actions setup in my app to handle the actual purchase code and to apply the consumable purchased (in this case, coins are added to your credit meter on the slot machine). Just need to pop in the code and required files to perform the actual purchase. Tried probably 10-15 different tutorials, but can't find anything that ends up working or isn't outdated.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
05/17/14 10:36 AM (10 years ago)

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Maine
05/17/14 11:15 AM (10 years ago)
Just tried it, so far it's looking good, but NSLog gets "invalid product identifier: com.angryninjas.slotmachine.100coins", but I've triple checked it and even copy and pasted my product identifier directly from my itunesconnect screen for my in app purchase from the product identifier screen. The only thing I can think of is the in app purchase status is still "ready to submit", but I can't submit it without submitting the entire app, and I don't think apple would require you to submit the app without first testing it. With in app purchases, apple requires your first in app purchase to be submitted with the binary... but wouldn't it still download the product identifier before it's submitted for testing?

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
05/17/14 11:56 AM (10 years ago)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
05/17/14 11:58 AM (10 years ago)

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Maine
05/17/14 05:44 PM (10 years ago)
That was exacty what I needed coffee, thanks. The checklist showed that I missed flipping a switch in iTunesConnect :)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
05/17/14 06:23 PM (10 years ago)
cool no prob, thats cool.I like the new feature!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.