Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 42

McAppy
Lost but trying
Reg: Nov 28, 2011
Perth, WA
05/14/14 05:20 PM (10 years ago)

Send SMS Plugin Errors: Android Class File

Using the Send SMS (Text Message)plugin Version: v1.5 (Buzztouch hosted), results in an error when opened on an Android (v 4.4.2): "Missing Plugin: The Android Class File for this screen was not compiled in the project." Does anyone have any solutions please? Also, in BT_config.txt requires a comma to be inserted as shown: "SMS SEND", "loadScreenWithItemId". This caused the app not to open with error "There was a problem loading the apps configuration data....). This was picked up using the The JSON Validator (Ref Configuration Data stage)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
05/15/14 08:18 AM (10 years ago)
looks like it didn't download correctly.I would redownload it.I thought the plugin didnt work or was no longer available but maybe im just tripping ha.either way I would search the forum.

McAppy
Lost but trying
Reg: Nov 28, 2011
Perth, WA
05/18/14 07:51 PM (10 years ago)
Is it true then that the Send SMS (Text Message)plugin (Version: v1.5) is known not to work?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.