Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 50

Djdios
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 20, 2013
Valby, Denmark
05/04/14 02:11 AM (10 years ago)

specific screen rotation - once more

Hi I'm sorry for reposting this, but maybe someone could help again. To sum up. My app is concentrated around menu:simple plugin, mac image gallery and ATRAINS video module. The list function of menu_simple should be in portrait and the other plugins in both. I've managed to get it to work with kittsys suggestion in https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=9BFDFCCE41ABBF0A6FD40B7 This is concentrated around the video plugin and works perfectly. When the video is done playing in landscape it automatically return to portrait in the menu_simple. However that trick doesn't work in tha mac image gallery plugin. If I turn to landscape and tab back the menu simple is in landscape as well until I rotate to portrait where it locks. I did put that piece of code in viddidappear and disappear but it's the same. I don't know if this will ever work out. I'm on a tabbed layout and BT 3.0. Any suggestions?

ATRAIN53
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 17, 2011
Chicago
05/05/14 06:45 AM (10 years ago)
Rotation is tricky- I know you've been at it for a bit looking for a solution. There is nothing I've found that works perfectly per screen in BT. I like Kittsys method but I've found the same flaw with other screen when you return to the view if you're rotated... I did come up with a solution that might work for you as long as you're not afraid of code... check your PM edit: Turn on PM in your profile or send me PM or email....

Djdios
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 20, 2013
Valby, Denmark
05/05/14 07:25 AM (10 years ago)
Hi ATRAIN53 Thank you for your response. My PM is now activated :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.