Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 33

trouty
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 26, 2013
London Outskirt...
05/05/14 04:22 AM (10 years ago)

Mac Image Gallery - bottom bar

The bottom toolbar on my mac image gallery isn't showing any icons, but if I press it with my finger I get a refresh happen and a 'save/email image' pop up, suggesting that there should be some icons along the bottom. The bar is white its possible that the icons are there but they are also white. But I cant seem to find an option to change that bottom bar to a different colour to check this? Any idea? Thanks

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
05/05/14 06:33 AM (10 years ago)
You are right about the colour. The icons are white. You change the colour of the bar by changing the colour of the navigation bar. It is linked, so the navigation bar and the buttons bar is the same colour.

trouty
I hate code!
London Outskirt...
05/05/14 11:49 AM (10 years ago)
thats interesting... i changed my nag bar to #000000, which made the top bar black (can now not see icons in the nag bar), but the bottom bar went white, with black icons. So i'm a little confused about this! I'd like them both white, with black icons

trouty
I hate code!
London Outskirt...
05/05/14 12:17 PM (10 years ago)
ok it looks like the icons in the bottom bar take their colour from the nav bar (wether in the app theme, or just in the mac image gallery plugin), so if i set the nav bar to red, then the icons in macImage nag bar show red. As my nav bar is intended to be white, then the white icons aren't showing in the white bottom bar...

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.