Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 105

wunschradio
Lost but trying
Reg: Apr 24, 2014
Erkelenz
04/28/14 05:39 AM (10 years ago)

Looking for a developer programming a plugin for radio streaming in iOS and Android

Hello, I am looking for a developer who wants to programme a buzztouch plugin that includes a player for radio streaming for iOS and Android. I don't want a mixed solution with using the two plugins from the market. I bought them already but want to have an (almost) exact same looking player for playing Icecast AAC+ streams. The player should fetch data from an external XML to show a cover, artist and title and should be able to show up six radio stations. The station setting should be in buzztouch or external file to be switched easily. I already have an app that can be seen to have a look at what I want. The app is discontinued and will probably fail on upcoming iOS and Android releases. That's why I became an impressed buzztouch member. iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/wunschradio.de/id587329863?mt=8 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liquidair.app5175 I am sure the costs will be a lot higher than plugins in the buzztouch market, so if you're interested or need more information feel free to contact me and make an offer. Thank you in advance!

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
04/28/14 01:12 PM (10 years ago)
Mackimack supports all streams.I used to to play different one in my app radio update.but there is not one with xml.that would be interesting. You can hire by developers on by btmods.com/chat. I'm making one for android but don't know when I will be finished.maybe someone will beat me to it.that would cool too

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.