Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 68

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
04/26/14 01:24 PM (10 years ago)

Vertical Scroller Questions

OK - A few questions, now that I am trying to transmogrify into my app ;) 1) Work-Around Needed: Was surprised that it does not support standard transitions from menu select to screen via Control Panel :( Can anyone point to where I would modify code to specify a transition other than "Default"? Mods I would like to make that others might also like... 2) Looking to move the menu item text closer to the icon. Is this adjustable in the plug-in code, or would I need to special case core menu cell code? EDIT= Turns out the value is controlled via "titleHeight" in the actual code in CR_cell_vertScroll.m (around line 190 (for iPhone)). Reducing the default value in the code to slightly larger than "titleFontSize" which you set in the Control Panel works fine. 3) would like to apply alpha value to buttons (menu icons). Anyone have an example how to change one? (In the car so can't look at code) Thanks!

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
04/26/14 07:08 PM (10 years ago)
To move the menu item text closer to the icon, try adjusting the Row Height for SmallDevice. I have not tried it myself, just a shot in the dark! :-)

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
04/27/14 12:54 PM (10 years ago)
close Niraj... shining a flashlight on the code, I found that the value is controlled via "titleHeight". When it attempts to read the value from the Control Panel- there is no value there, so it uses a default of 30. Reducing the default value in the code to slightly larger than "titleFontSize" which comes from Control Panel works fine. Will edit my first entry to save anyone else time when reading thread ;)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.