Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 75

KHarley
Lost but trying
Reg: Feb 03, 2014
Salem, VA
04/26/14 06:08 PM (10 years ago)

Storybook plugin orientation

I realize that the Storybook plugin is intended to use in Landscape mode. However, for ease of use for my users (the early elementary school set), I would like to keep it in portrait mode so that it meshes well with the Interactive quiz plugin. I tried changing the size of my images to reflect the portrait orientation, but the images are showing up off center. Is there an easy fix for this that I am missing? Thanks, K

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
04/26/14 07:04 PM (10 years ago)
Skip ahead to Step 5 and 6 of this tutorial. http://www.theappcodeblog.com/2011/03/30/orientation-change-tutorial-change-the-view-when-the-orientation-changes/ Notice how in Step 6, it specifies to change the Orientation. Change yours to Portrait. Then make corresponding height-width adjustments to the image view. Now is a good time to be a member! :-) -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.