Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 87

Patrickmotox
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 10, 2013
Cameron Park, C...
04/25/14 02:35 PM (10 years ago)

login plugin

Wondering outloud: Working with Android, self hosted v2.9. I have found that the login plugin is working on plugins such as "call us" (phone) plugin, Email (email program) plugin, device (device info) plugin, and even the login plugin, but it does not work on other plugins. Plugins such as notes plugin, send image plugin, htmlDoc plugin, and others. They all have the field to require a login, where you can set it on the buzztouch console, but they are not working. How does this work. I have looked through the code, and am trying to find where this happens. It appears that it is working with the core plugins, but not addon plugins. Are they not setup to use login? any help much appreciated. Edit. Location map plugin does work with the login plugin.

Patrickmotox
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 10, 2013
Cameron Park, C...
04/25/14 04:00 PM (10 years ago)
Seems I found out that..... the screens are not locked out, if you can access them from the context menu. If you are accessing through the standard menus (simple, circle,etc... it is working. Or even the right button on the action bar, that works too. Ok. back to the design.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
04/26/14 12:18 AM (10 years ago)
Good discovery and an insightful realization! Let us know when you release the app, Patrick! I want to see, experience and learn about Android apps made with Buzztouch. -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.