Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 1    Views: 218

wunschradio
Lost but trying
Reg: Apr 24, 2014
Erkelenz
04/24/14 05:33 AM (10 years ago)

Can't install plugins or download from my buzztouch.com Control Panel

I am trying to install 2 plugins from the market that I just bought on my self hosted control panel. These can not be extracted with the following error Error Un-Zipping Archive? (1) This error is sometimes caused by the type of software that was used to create the .zip archive, it could not be opened. Then I tried to download them from my account, which brings up this error Error! Invalid buzztouch.com login The login details in config.php are correct in my opinion: /* buzztouch.com User Email Address, Password */ define("APP_BT_ACCOUNT_USEREMAIL", "[email protected]"); define("APP_BT_ACCOUNT_USERPASS", "password"); I can login with these details, already changed my password, but can't "Download Plugins from your buzztouch.com Control Panel" --- Edit --- As I just read this problem is known since a couple months and files have to be extracted manually to files/plugins folder. After that log into Admin section, select Manage Plugins -> Plugins maintenance -> Refresh plugins and hit Refresh.

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
04/24/14 08:01 AM (10 years ago)
Yep, it's strange, it depends on the plugin... Some extract that way and some don't. I always just FTP then refresh (as you described), since they always work 100% of the time that way. :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.