Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 99

iseerainbows
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 15, 2014
athens
04/23/14 02:44 PM (10 years ago)

missing plugin?

Hello there, could someone please tell me why when i go to xcode and run the project with plugins,the simulator says Mising Plugin: the view controller for this plugin was not compiled in the xcode project. I then go to plugins BT_layout and see 3 of the many files say: BT_plugin_missing.h BT_plugin_missing.m BT_plugin_missing.xib Can someone explain please? I have followed the 3step video and done exactly as it said,but i am only getting a headache..

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
04/23/14 03:04 PM (10 years ago)
Did you drag the BT_Plugins folder into your Xcode project? That needs to happen as well. Mark

iseerainbows
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 15, 2014
athens
04/23/14 04:35 PM (10 years ago)
Yes i have..

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
04/23/14 04:43 PM (10 years ago)
Which plugin is this for? All the folders...including BT_Layout and BT_Plugins...that came with your project package need to be in your Xcode project as well. Some appear there automatically, others need to be dragged into the project. Please double-check that they all have been. Also...if you added a new plugin to your project via the control panel after you downloaded the package, it might not be there, unless you selected all the plugins you own to be included in the project download. Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.