Cynthia
Apple Fan
Reg: Mar 15, 2014
Sollentuna, SWE...
04/11/14 04:06 AM (10 years ago)

Eclipse will not compile due to errors

Hi, I've been trying and trying to compile a simple app just to test what the layout would look like and I've been getting errors all the time. This is one of them: "<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />" What do I do? Plus there are a lot of red crosses next to quite a lot of BT_ files in the src folder. Thanks in advance. Cheers! Cynthia

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
04/11/14 07:35 AM (10 years ago)
Hi @Cynthia, Can you post what Logcat is showing so we can get a better idea please? LA

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
04/11/14 08:15 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Cynthia, Welcome to Buzztouch! Give this video a view to make sure you have everything configured correctly in Eclipse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFGF3_r9YIA The error you see should have already been fixed by BT, so make sure you've downloaded a project package recently. Then watch the video, and all should be well! Mark

Cynthia
Apple Fan
Reg: Mar 15, 2014
Sollentuna, SWE...
04/11/14 09:55 AM (10 years ago)
Hi, I actually managed to fix it. Thanks, guys. Now let's see how it goes with the iOS at home. :-) Cheers! Cynthia

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.