Worker73
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 06, 2012
Austria, Klagen...
04/06/14 05:28 AM (10 years ago)

App Crashes on Reciving PushMessage ??

hi Guys... I have tryed Parse Push and BT Push... Same symptom... My AndroidApp ( 3.0 ) Crashes von Reciving the Message. Also wenn i Exit the App and an Message comes in.... there comes the Message that the App crashed... ? Maybe a Problem with the Manifest? Id like to Use Parse... Can anybody send me an Working BT Manifest? Thanks...

feraco
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2012
nyc
04/06/14 07:37 AM (10 years ago)
Here you go Worker73. This is a manifest for parse push subscriber. This is a BT 3.0 Project. Sorry for the delayed response. I was traveling all weekend. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1LLiM88XN8wUGUxcjFuZHVsZ0E/edit?usp=sharing

Worker73
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 06, 2012
Austria, Klagen...
04/06/14 08:28 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Feraco... Thanks, but in this Project i only User Parse whitout your PlugIn... Ive Entered all the Stuff from the Documentation on Parse.... I think i have found the Problem... The Code goes into the "BT_activity_start.java" and not in the "BT_activity_host.java" File because Parse must be loaded before.... But i must test that out ;-) At the Time it looks good ;-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.