Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 50

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
04/02/14 07:12 PM (10 years ago)

rowSelectionStyle -menu_advanced

Would like to continue to use the "Gray" option of (Blue, Gray, None). However after leaving the menu for a screen and returning to the menu, the previous menu cell is still marked selected "Gray". Would look a lot better and be consistent if every time user enters a menu no options are currently highlighted. Would like to deselect the menu right before loading next screen handleTapToLoadScreen- but don't know how... I am using (Menu Image Advanced) menu screens.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
04/02/14 09:37 PM (10 years ago)
put this at the END of 'didSelectRowAtIndexPath' method… [tableView deselectRowAtIndexPath:indexPath animated:YES]; I do not know why it's not just 'in there'. but it never is. I modified most of my plugins at the server side so I don't have to type it all the time… Cheers! -- Smug (provided your tableView is named 'tableView', otherwise, change it accordingly)

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
04/03/14 06:17 PM (10 years ago)
Thought I had sent off a quick reply this morning… I put it in the 'didSelectRowAtIndexPath' method right before: //bail if load screen = "none" It worked great Smug Thanks!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.