Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 82

AppGuy30
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 29, 2011
location unknow...
03/31/14 07:21 PM (10 years ago)

Custom Plugin Needed

Im looking to hire someone to create a custom plugin. I need a plugin where there are multiple text fields with text above the field, the text fields and can be filled out by the user. And the text above the text above the field are controlled by the control panel. Then the user can hit save and it is saved within the app. EX: In the control panel I create a new text field, and label it "Weight" and then the user can enter the weight and it is saved. And then say below the weight field is field that is titled age. The user could enter their age and it would also be saved. But this plugin could be many times through out the app for different things. Please Private Message me if you are interested. Thanks, Jack

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
03/31/14 07:24 PM (10 years ago)
You can pm someone on btmods.com/chat right now also. A few developers are on at the moment

allandriggers
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 13, 2012
Knoxville, TN
05/15/14 04:27 PM (10 years ago)
If you are still looking for a plugin like this, I'm working on something that might work. I'm working on something using core data that works like this. Trying to figure out a way to make the text field labels nameable in the control panel and the number of text fields needed. I'll keep you posted.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.