Ryno
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 21, 2014
Sacramento
03/30/14 02:12 PM (10 years ago)

Your project contains errors, pleasd fix them before running application

Well, I built my first app, and got 9 errors, and 7 warnings, a few from every single plugin I used, so I decided to dumb it down, and see if even the simplest application would work. Nope, the home screen menu plugin is full of errors in itself. Too many to post, but the one unique error is: Android AAPT Problem the rest are Java problems. I followed the pdf android instructions word for word.

Ryno
Lost but trying
Sacramento
03/30/14 02:30 PM (10 years ago)
Im reading smugwimps tutorial as suggested by another user having issues and im lost on step 6 <a href="https://www.buzztouch.com/files/howtos/GPSRefBT.pdf" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.buzztouch.com/files/howtos/GPSRefBT.pdf</a> it says "the same place you set your API level", well I must have missed the memo. How/what is this? edit: completely different looking in eclipse kepler, found it. This seemed to get rid of the errors (not warnings) maybe you guys should think about updating your android instructions.pdf to include that step. Save yourself a lot of time here in the forum...

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/30/14 02:49 PM (10 years ago)
Glad you worked your way through it. Documentation is being updated, from what I'm led to understand. But I don't know where they are with it or when it will be finished. Until that point, don't be shy; hit up the forums if you run into a problem. Cheers! -- Smug

Ryno
Lost but trying
Sacramento
03/30/14 07:26 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks for the great tut!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.