JackieAuthor
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 13, 2014
location unknow...
03/29/14 09:10 PM (10 years ago)

Newbie problem with errors in Eclipse

My project successfully runs in Xcode, but I'm getting 10 errors in Eclipse (as follows): bt_screen_customurl cannot be resolved or is not a field bt_screen_menubuttons cannot be resolved or is not a field containerHorizontalButtons cannot be resolved or is not a field containerViewHorizontal cannot be resolved or is not a field containerViewHorizontalBottom cannot be resolved or is not a field error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'value with value '@integer/google_play_services_version'). horizontalScrollView cannot be resolved or is not a field tableLayout cannot be resolved or is not a field verticalScrollView cannot be resolved or is not a field webView cannot be resolved or is not a field I know I'm overlooking something that should be obvious, but I'm going cross-eyed looking for a solution. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or point me to a resource? Thanks!

Masons App Design
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 06, 2013
Andrews, TX
03/30/14 06:50 AM (10 years ago)
It you look you can find what is causing the errors because they will be underlined with a red line. Then if you move the mouse over the error it will give you the options to create a field or other options to choose from. Once you get them cleared save the project changes and run it again.

JackieAuthor
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 13, 2014
location unknow...
03/30/14 08:37 AM (10 years ago)
I'll give it a go! Thank you :)

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
03/30/14 10:40 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Jackie, Unless you've made changes to the code itself, you shouldn't have to do anything special to make it work. Here's a video that shows you how to work with the Buzztouch v3 code. It could be something simple that you're missing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgurXKgP2AE&list=UUbL5gei-5kK8hHf5q3andnw Hope this helps! Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.