Nitin001
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 24, 2014
INDORE
03/28/14 09:02 AM (10 years ago)

java problem

1. Description Resource Path Location Type error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'value' with value '@integer/google_play_services_version'). AndroidManifest.xml /sexstoriesyonsukh line 66 Android AAPT Problem 2.Description Resource Path Location Type R cannot be resolved to a variable BT_activity_host.java /sexstoriesyonsukh/src/com/sexstoriesyonsukh line 122 Java Problem

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/28/14 03:29 PM (10 years ago)
Are you using any Google resources in your app? If not, I think you can remove that comment from AndroidManifest.xml If you ARE using google resources, you'll need to reference the Google Play Services, similar to this: https://www.buzztouch.com/files/howtos/GPSRefBT.pdf The second issue, I'd try cleaning my project after everything, then try again. That error 'usually' showed up if I was using the wrong API… make sure you're using Android api 14 at a minimum (Unless this is a BTv2 project, in which you'll still want to use Android API v8) Hope this helps! Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.