teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
03/26/14 09:26 PM (10 years ago)

the rate our app popup

Does anyone know how to integrate the pop up "rate our app" deal? I need it for IOS 3.0 app... Thanks

Tyroner
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
Johannesburg, S...
03/27/14 02:05 AM (10 years ago)
It is quite easy! Buy the plug-in. Then create a screen in your App for users to rate your app. Add email address that they can send mail to. Once app is in App Store you can copy the location of the app to the plugin. That's it!

teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
03/27/14 05:56 AM (10 years ago)
Copy the location of the app to the plugin? That's where I'm confused, and if I create a screen for it then will there be a menu tab showing this rate me thing on my app?

chadh0130
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 05, 2011
Rhode Island
03/28/14 04:29 AM (10 years ago)
Download Appirator from Github here - https://github.com/arashpayan/appirater 1. Drag and drop the appropriate files into your app from your github download 2. In your appdelegate.m file, add the following: At the top... #import "Appirater.h" Then in the //didFinishLaunchingWithOptions method, at the end, right before "Return True" place the following: //set appirator options here [Appirater appLaunched:YES]; [Appirater setAppId:@"837844938"]; [Appirater setDaysUntilPrompt:2]; [Appirater setUsesUntilPrompt:10]; [Appirater setSignificantEventsUntilPrompt:-1]; [Appirater setTimeBeforeReminding:2]; [Appirater setDebug:NO]; Replace your AppID number with the itunes connect app id once you had that set up and you're set. To see the popup occur while testing...the last line: setDebug, set this from NO to YES and it will pop up every time you build your app. Remember to turn this off when you are ready to submit your app. Hope this helps :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.