teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
03/26/14 01:40 PM (10 years ago)

Menu tab question

Hello, so I have a tabbed menu with pictures... my question is this: So is there a plugin or someway so that I can create a menu tab that when activated it would open to kind of like a sub menu where they can have 2 or so choices for the next screen to choose? The reason I am doing this is I am using the streaming audio plugin and instead of creating 2 menu tabs for separate recordings, maybe just one and when hit they can then have the option of which recording to choose from... any help is appreciated

Masons App Design
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 06, 2013
Andrews, TX
03/26/14 01:48 PM (10 years ago)
You can use the simple menu plugin which works great for this kind of thing. I created a sort of playlist in my last app using this so the user can select which song to play. Or if you are familiar with HTML you can use the Custom HTML plugin and html pro plugin and create a menu like you want and link the menu buttons to the screens you want using the HTML pro plugin. I hope this helps.

teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
03/26/14 02:00 PM (10 years ago)
It does help thank you!

Masons App Design
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 06, 2013
Andrews, TX
03/26/14 02:02 PM (10 years ago)
Or you can spruce it up some and use the simple menu with image plugin and add a picture with it.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.