mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 02, 2012
Sunshine Coast,...
03/25/14 03:29 AM (10 years ago)

Getting many errors in xcode when trying to update already working app in IOS 7

I had an app that worked great in 6.1, and now i have made some changes and updated xcode to the latest and ios to the latest, im getting a lot of errors. eg. depreciations in audioplayer, im not even using this. depreciations in viewController.m, not sure what this is. depreciations in viewUtilities, not sure what this is. depreciations in tabBarController, not sure why this is producing errors. i am using Kittsys my favourites plugin, and currently waiting for an update to possibly help with Parse Issue (expected identifier) in ak_favouriteList.m, not sure what this means. last error: Apple LLVM 5.0 error in ak_add_to_favourites.m any heads up on what im doing wrong would be helpful. thanks in advance

mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Sunshine Coast,...
03/25/14 03:39 AM (10 years ago)
i did a clean project and that helped rid of most errors. nice. i am getting a parse issue, expected identifier error. hopefully the my favourites update will fix this.

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
03/25/14 06:24 AM (10 years ago)
Stick to it. If you have more errors, screenshot them and the code, it helps tremendously. Good job fixing it. :-) Cheers, David https://btmods.com/chat

mishgolf
Aspiring developer
Sunshine Coast,...
03/30/14 11:26 PM (10 years ago)
Hey thanks David, i had to update my xcode to the latest version, which helped with a couple of errors. But from reading there seems to be a lot of deprecations when moving to IOS 7. Do you think Buzztouch will fix this?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.