Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 2    Views: 73

Dragon007
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 17, 2011
London
03/19/14 11:05 AM (10 years ago)

Plugin Refresh Button Error, Self Hosting, Need Help!

Hi I'm on Self Hosting with Buzztouch and recently made the upgrade from BT2.8 to 3.0 but I am having issues with the plugin section. The error I receive when I click the plugin 'Refresh' button is: An error ocurred in the fnDbGetResult() method in utilityFunctions.php (4) Does anyone have any idea what is causing this error? Also I wanted to use the Error Reporting feature, but this doesn't work either, as I cannot seem to turn it on. If I was able to, I might be able to work out what the problem is. Any help, would be appreciated, as I have be at this now for 2 days and getting no where. Kind Regards Dragon

Cakebit
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
In your local b...
03/19/14 01:51 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Dragon, Replace line 86 in utilityFunctions.php with this: die("<hr>" . $theSql . "<hr>" . fnSqlError()); Then try refreshing again, and see what error it throws. It's hard to know what is causing this without access to the PHP.

Dragon007
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 17, 2011
London
03/19/14 02:47 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks Cake, we do tomorrow and let you know.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.