Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 257

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
03/16/14 01:39 PM (10 years ago)

Panoramic Image Pan and Zoom Screen- (aka Ken Burns Effect)

not really a Splash screen which excels at producing an animated type logo splash. I am looking to have the equivalent of (Ken Burns Effect) an automated image viewer that pans/zooms across an image that is larger than the screen. Not looking to reinvent the wheel, as there probably are many examples that would do something similar. Has anyone used similar code that could be re-purposed for a BT intro screen (HTML?) Now that I asked I will start searching on-line... backwards I know ;) EDITED: just searched.... Sample of the effect I am looking for in Premier Elements: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premiereelements/using/WSeffff8bffc802084-494411db12fd35452dd-8000.html Looks like a cool way to have a video opening screen! =============== Looks like iOS world already has Ken Burns Effect code out there aimed at slideshows. however I am really interested in a single image implementation with pan and zoom similar to what was shown on the Adobe page. Not that interested in transition to ther images as there won't be any.

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
03/16/14 06:15 PM (10 years ago)
If you can make a movie file out of it (like using Premiere), you can then export those into image frames and use the animated splash plugin.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/16/14 06:37 PM (10 years ago)
I sent you a link to some sample code that might help. (of course, it might not help, lol! but I tried). Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.