Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 79

RogueWave
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2013
Park City
03/13/14 12:06 PM (10 years ago)

IOS 7.1 Update vs IAP Plugin

Hello, I'm reading that the new IOS 7.1 update is going to change the inApp purchase process. Anyone know if the IAP plugin will need to be updated too? How about other changes developers need to be aware of with ref to this recent update?

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
03/14/14 03:59 AM (10 years ago)
In the forums there were a few useful enhancements that stopped working on the IAP plugin with BT 3.0. If the IAP plugin needs to be updated for IOS 7.1, then there are a few other updates that would be good to go in too please.

RogueWave
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2013
Park City
03/27/14 03:58 PM (10 years ago)
Two of my client's devices cannot purchase the pages of an App I created for her. She purchased iPad Air newest version and she cannot access the page after the IAP prompt. Her husband has the same device and same problem. Yet, other people can purchase the pages. We checked all the obvious things for her. I wonder what the issue is?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.