ridgerock
Veteran developer
Reg: May 19, 2011
Louisville
03/12/14 01:04 PM (10 years ago)

Missing Plugin on App Re-Submit

I’m having an issue when I resubmit apps to the Apple App store. I recently set up a 3.0 self hosting and I have used the CopyApp plugin Chris sells to port over some older apps into the new 3.0 Panel. We added some new plugins and re-submitted the app to the iTunes store. When you update your existing app via the updates it just comes up with the missing plugin screen. The app works great while building the app and new apps from the new self hosted work right away when downloaded from the store. I have had 3 apps here recently that had previously been in the store and when I re-submit them from the new panel I have had this problem. I have simply sent the same archive to Apple and on the next update the app works. Any ideas on what could be causing this problem?

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
03/12/14 03:23 PM (10 years ago)
Could be old config data, if its a 2.0 config it wouldn't find any of the right stuff, if it is an update also the app won't get a chance to check before downloading Test on your app by deleting all of the app from your phone. Then install again from App Store

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
03/12/14 03:37 PM (10 years ago)
You probably have to go to your core settings and Re-set to the default control panel URL and cloud. Cheers.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.