Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 56

maverick96
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
03/13/14 02:43 PM (10 years ago)

Launch Tutorial error

Trying out the launch tutorial plugin on buzztouch.com but having some issues. Is this plugin suppose to be setup as the Splash screen or the HomeScreen?

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
03/13/14 09:44 PM (10 years ago)
Supposed to be the splash screen. What kind of problem are you having?

maverick96
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
03/17/14 06:09 AM (10 years ago)
Sorry for the late reply. Was out of town this weekend. I got the plugin and made it the splash screen (I had to type the name in on the theme page as it wasn't showing in the search option for splash). I put the splash image in the background image option on the plugin page and set the animation, etc. I was able to see the splash screen and tutorial the first time but now Xcode is giving me some errors. I have 8 CRTutorial.m errors saying "Semantic issue-Local declaration of 'imageName' hides instance variable I also have an error in BT ImageTools.m-Unused function 'radians' The app will still refresh and function but I wasn't sure about the errors. Also, I know the tutorial is set to play once but how can I refresh it to check it during the creation stage? Thanks

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.