Discussion Forums  >  Suggestions, Ideas, Wish List

Replies: 2    Views: 95

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/14/14 06:17 AM (10 years ago)

Hearing Aid apps...

I just thought this was really interesting. http://www.resoundlinx.com/International I think the price of their products is insanely expensive. But maybe I'm just not aware. Regardless, it's an interesting concept; medical assistance and quality of life adjustments via Smartphone. As the technology gets more common, the price goes down, more people will adopt them, and the opportunities to service a genuinely worthwhile niche while doing something we enjoy and making a paycheck gets easier. Cheers! -- Smug

KennedyE
Android Fan
Reg: Dec 07, 2013
PH, Nigeria
03/14/14 01:35 PM (10 years ago)
Really!

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
03/14/14 08:53 PM (10 years ago)
Most likely this is enabled through Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 I wonder about embedded BT being so close and right next to the brain. The long-term effects of such exposure has not been proven. It is indeed another giant step towards convenience and clarity of hearing. I will download the Resound Linx app. -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.