Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 47

TatorTot
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 25, 2013
Iowa
03/09/14 08:42 AM (10 years ago)

Image Gallery, Blog Feeds

Hey everyone been a while since I've been on here. I have a new adventure working on building an app both ios and android for a website. Anyways it's a simple app but have a couple questions on which plugins might be the best fit. Home screen- Blog feed postings (figured simple rss and android rss) Photo Screen- gallery of photos.. this is the tough part, I think I could just use again the rss feed from the site which would be easiest instead of say using the flickr steam plugin because they do not want to deal with flickr. Or is it possible to use another image gallery plugin that can pull the images off of the site using an url? I would also like to add a menu button allowing them to email photo to a determined address (again figured on email image plugin) There are two more screens but they are easy to figure out. just curious on those two above. TIA

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
03/14/14 09:04 PM (10 years ago)
Look at BT-addons.com They have a WordPress plugin that might be suitable.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.