pulverdingen
I hate code!
Reg: Jan 04, 2012
pulverdingen
03/01/14 09:39 AM (10 years ago)

Validation Issue

Hi all, running up against something here, though I am sure your mighty brains and vast knowledge and experience can no doubt quell my worries and troubles...Ok enough of that, here it is.... I have tested my latest app, iOS simulator, and on an iPad mini, All is ok.... Archived it........SUPER..... Validation.......Icky....here is the issue, though there is 5, i think there all one of the same, ok,,get ready..... INVAILD IMAGE FILE PATH-NO IMAGE FOUND AT THE PATH REFERENCED UNDER KEY 'CFBundleIconFile':'Icon_57.png' also repeated for image icon 72, 114, 144, Hmmmm. Ahhh..help.......

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
03/01/14 11:22 AM (10 years ago)
So do you have all the icons/images in your project? All in project and in plist?

pulverdingen
I hate code!
Reg: Jan 04, 2012
pulverdingen
03/02/14 06:02 AM (10 years ago)
Hmmm, good point...I do have a question, these icons, titles icon_57.png etc etc, well i don't quite understand, do they need to be specific sizes?????

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.