TooT
I hate code!
Reg: May 12, 2013
Singapore
03/02/14 12:11 AM (10 years ago)

Revmob installation error

Hi all, I followed the instruction on this link https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=54301D08B8B6F1A9DBD5158&command=isSearching&currentPage=1&topicTitle=revmob%20ios&createdBy=&repliedBy=&minViews=-1&maxViews=-1&minReplies=-1&maxReplies=-1&forumCategory= However when I run, the program will end up at Show the Debug Naviation, Thread 1: signal SIGABRT. I don't know what happened but seems that line caused the error: [RevMobAds startSessionWithAppID:@"5311c783b67fa926142f453b"]; If I commented it out, there won't be the error. Do you have any idea what is wrong here ?

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
03/02/14 03:40 AM (10 years ago)
Hi TooT a lot has changed in 2 years. There is a good chance revmob has changed how it is installed. It won't be much different it will have frameworks installed and such the user guides are normally quite basic.

TooT
I hate code!
Singapore
03/03/14 08:06 AM (10 years ago)
You are right! I come back and follow their instruction, add some more frameworks and there are no error. However, their code is quite different from ours, so I guess we no need to change anything more than the appname_appDeligate.m file. For that file, I change 3 part as you did, 1) Include 2) [RevMobAds startSessionWithAppID:@"copy your RevMob App ID here"]; 3) [[RevMobAds session] showFullscreen]; [[RevMobAds session] showBanner]; It can run, but no Ad shows, no matter how long I wait! The RevMob App ID is correct. Any idea how to have the ad appears here ?

TooT
I hate code!
Singapore
03/03/14 08:15 AM (10 years ago)
Sorry, I just found out the message at debug saying that "[RevMob] No Ads available for this device/country at this moment. (204)." So RevMobs is not supporting quite a few countries: China, Singapore, etc. What is a good ad option to use globally ? There is no point you integrate an Ad and distribute for the world market then find out some country they may use your app a lot but no Ad will show there... Please give me some advices !

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
03/03/14 08:26 AM (10 years ago)
Cool at least you got it working in a coding way anyway. Sow ell done for that. Google search will be your friend I'm sure there are plenty of developers out there that do stuff for singapore. I reckon admob by google as you don't get much more global than them, apples iad must be covered as they don't miss a trick, there are dozens of ad networks out there a few buzztouch partners also, scringo and such.

TooT
I hate code!
Singapore
03/05/14 12:03 AM (10 years ago)
I might use iad, when admob as I understand is only for Android ? Thank you Kittsy! You have nice voice in the tutorial ! :D

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.