Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 51

Rishu
Apple Fan
Reg: Mar 08, 2013
New Delhi
03/01/14 10:57 PM (10 years ago)

Game Center woes

Hello I am a medical student and have written a small app for my hospital to save small babies. I have added a quiz section in app for doctors to review their knowledge I used Nad's advanced quiz plugin for the quiz.Turned out that the plugin 's Game Center integration supports only one achievement and i need at least 4 to make my quiz worthwhile for any game centre integration . For example, i would like one achievement for perfect score one for perfect score in less than 10 seconds ,one achievement for hayrick (three) perfect scores. CAN ANYBODY PLEEEEASE TELL ME HOW TO ADD MULTIPLE ACHIEVEMENTS IN THAT PLUGIN 'S GAME ENTER SECTION? THE ACHIEVEMENT TUTOTIAL.PDF OF BUZZTOUCH IS NOT MEANT FOR THAT PLUGIN UNFORTUNATELY SO IT DOENT HELP ME

nadthevlad
Code is Art
Reg: Jun 07, 2012
Denver
03/02/14 04:18 PM (10 years ago)
At line 2820 there is a function. You would need to make modifications here. - (void)reportAchievementCompleted { } And at line 2243 where it says if(_totalPoints>= _achievmentPoints) { [self reportAchievementCompleted]; I'll have more time next weekend if you need more help than that.

Rishu
Apple Fan
Reg: Mar 08, 2013
New Delhi
03/02/14 05:02 PM (10 years ago)
i ll ber eternally grateful,Sir if you help me out with this.Thank you

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
03/03/14 08:27 AM (10 years ago)
Rishu -- when you are done, let us know about your app. Then we shall celebrate with you. :-) -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.