Discussion Forums  >  Xcode, Errors, Installing, Configuring

Replies: 4    Views: 5322

pinin
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 08, 2011
milan
02/28/14 01:24 AM (10 years ago)

xcode online compiler?

hello,my macbook expired yesterday... do you know if with my source code can i compile the ipa using some tools online,somewhere? thank you

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
02/28/14 01:44 AM (10 years ago)
Unfortunately not. Xcode is the only way to compile an IPA file. If no access to a mac, you could use a PC running a virtual machine with VMWare or something similar, but a true mac is recommended. Do you have one you could borrow from a friend for a few minutes to compile your code?

Silvia SuperStar
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 06, 2014
Ibiza
02/28/14 01:52 AM (10 years ago)
I dont have a mac but when i need compile in mac i have an account at www.macincloud.com Is cheap and works fine. Regards P.S. I dont work or have any relation with them

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
02/28/14 09:36 PM (10 years ago)
Also being in the Milan area, perhaps Dervalo might be willing to assist, she is nearby. http://buzztouch.com/dervalo Alternatively, send me your Project files and your Apple Dev account. I can compile it for you such that it will run on your devices. (private message me) Then you can adjust the app via the Control Panel. That will get you further down the road until your Mac gets fixed or replaced. Bummer that it's broken! -- Niraj

pinin
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 08, 2011
milan
03/02/14 12:53 PM (10 years ago)
thank you Silvia,are you a model?wow,very cute. i will give a try to website you suggested.will i need just to upload my dev account and then use xcode?i suppose it will take 20 minutes to get the job done. thank you Niraj.my macbook is dead...the video card must be replaced,250 euro.i will try Silvia website,for the moment is cheaper.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.