Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 60

amysus
Lost but trying
Reg: Oct 28, 2011
traveling the w...
06/12/16 11:30 AM (8 years ago)

Menu Buttons Plugin, How to change screen margin and fonts

I am using Menu Buttons (not Plus) and have a nice grid of 12 buttons. The grid, however, is not centered within the screen. It seems to be using the Margin setting as the edge from the right side. If I increase this number to push the entire grid to the right, then all of the margins (distance between each adjacent button) also increases, not what I want. Any setting for screen margin? Also, I did not see a way of changing the font - any ideas on how to do that? Thank you.

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
06/13/16 02:08 AM (8 years ago)
The std Menu Buttons has a few small foibles that sometimes make it hard to get things positioned quite the way you want. The centering issue is one of the reasons I put the 'Plus' version together :). The 'Plus' version will solve your centering issue. (Advert over). As for changing the font, it is more of an ios programming question; for questions like this I start with StackOverflow - e.g. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27730658/change-default-font-to-custom-fonts-in-whole-app which basically says one way is you can change the default font for the whole app in xCode.

amysus
Lost but trying
Reg: Oct 28, 2011
traveling the w...
06/13/16 07:06 AM (8 years ago)
Much thanks Alan.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.