Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 125

ThomasSechak
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 10, 2011
Charlottsville
05/03/16 06:56 AM (8 years ago)

I want to hire a BuzzTouch developer...

I want to hire a BuzzTouch App Developer. I have built a few apps my self using BuzzTouch and really enjoyed doing so. But my time is limited and I intend to branch out into new areas. So I am looking for a developer using BuzzTouch that can build apps for me with my specs.  Currently I have built several Apple Apps which I found easier becouse there was better plugin support when I made them. I would like to pay by project.  You can look in my BuzzTouch profile to download an apple version of my apps and know what they are. This is basically the same that I want done but for Android.  I would supply all the graphics for each project. I would just need to have a list of each image needed, image dimensions, and file name needed.  Then I would make nice themes for each app. So all the graphics look good together. The first intention is to make Android versions of the most important 6 apps and then go from there.  Then perhaps make new apps altogether with new functionality completely. The main functionality of the current group of apps for Apple, that i want replicated for Android are as follows. 1.  There are paid versions that sell for $19.99 per app. A. The main functionality is the play back of a embedded 60 minute meditation mp3. Embedded so an internet connection is not required. B. In the main nav of the app, there is a button to your other full 60 minute paid apps, that link to the app store C. In the main nav of the app, there is a button to the list of our 10 minute free apps. That link to the app store D. In the main nav of the app, there is a button to an audio or text pop-up. To remind people to meditate. The function is optional and only turned on if the user sets it up. This is not nessisary, I did not see an Android version of the plugin. F. There is other function also but very simple HTML doc pages, like email sign up with a thanks for signing up gift. Etc... 2.  Each version also has a free version.  The free version has.  IAP to extend it. A. The main functionality is the play back of an embedded 10 minute meditation mp3. Embedded so an internet connection is not required. B. In the main nav of the app, there is a button to an app page to add additional 10 minute meditation mp3s into the app. Again these are in app purchases, as in add ons. They are not new apps... I pre-embeded the mp3 into the Apple binary upload so the customer just unlocked a scree that had the player in it that played back the new mp3. C. In the main nav of the app, there is a button to an audio or text pop-up. To remind people to meditate. The function is optional and only turned on if the user sets it up. This is not nessisary, I did not see an Android version of the plugin. D. There is other function also but very simple HTML doc pages, like email sign up with a thanks for signing up gift. Etc... There may be other functionality but this is the basic setup. Again you can see from my profile to my Apple developer page and see and download a free app. I want the apps built into my BuzzTouch account so I retain full access and rights to them ongoingly even after the apps are completed. I would be paying you money for your services in assisting me to build the apps as per my instructions. And as much as BuzzTouch, Apple, and Android agreements allow, the apps will remain fully owned by myself. Then also the apps need to be added to my company apple accounts and Google play accounts. I can just make you a user however that happens.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
05/03/16 07:47 AM (8 years ago)
Recently when I think Android, I think of Dusko. He's pretty much the most visible Android programmer on the forums that takes outside work. And speaking of hiring contractors, you might want to read a blog post by Dusko on the subject: http://duskosavic.com/blog/programming/how-to-hire-a-programmer-for-a-new-plugin-in-buzztouch-framework/ His is the site I usually go to first for BT Android resources and advice. Your mileage may vary. Cheers! -- Smug

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
05/03/16 09:37 AM (8 years ago)
I have sent you a PM through forums.

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
05/03/16 03:21 PM (8 years ago)
Inclined to agree with the above. You can do no wrong when it comes to the folk mentioned above.

ThomasSechak
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 10, 2011
Charlottsville
05/07/16 07:41 AM (8 years ago)
Thanks everyone. I thought I would complete this topic by saying thanks for the suggestions. I am talks with Dusko and I am quite sure he is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.