Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 93

dat
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 24, 2015
Navi mumbai
03/20/16 02:49 AM (8 years ago)

how to add html code

where can i put html code of a game to show in my app example if i put the html code on wordpress or weebly while bilding a website it will work as a game where can i add the html code i tried a screen name and putting it to the source as a custom html but didt work

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/21/16 05:29 AM (8 years ago)
When I include HTML into my apps, I usually place 'all' of the files in one spot, whether that ends up being a place on the web, or in my BT_Docs. That goes for either iOS or Android. Different platforms allow different procedures, but I do it this way to keep my practices simple, albeit a little ugly at times. If it works in your device browser, then it should work within any 'plugin' browser, with a few caveats. "If" it doesn't work in the plugin and 'If' it *does* work in the device browser, you may want to look at the code, and see if they have java enabled for the browser (if the page requires java): webView.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true); and I remember that using a new instance of google chrome fixed 'something' that I was having a problem with. Of course, I can't remember what the problem was... I just keep adding this to my code: webView.setWebChromeClient(new WebChromeClient()); But again, if it's not broke, don't fix it. Try getting it to work natively first, because simple is best. Good luck. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.