Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 48

warrenpettitt
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 14, 2015
Phoenix
12/22/15 10:02 PM (8 years ago)

email plugin

Thanks for a great website - iOS El Capitan 10.11.2 - Xcode 7.2 The email screen worked about 3 months ago, I went in to change a few things (after I updated the iOS and Xcode) and the email does not work in the simulator. I am wondering if it could just be the simulator or is it something more problematic. The file that comes up is in the BT_Core folder the main.m file. The email screen opens up but right away it gives the following code (highlighted in pink) with the Thread shown at the bottom. #import <UIKit/UIKit.h> int main(int argc, char *argv[]){ //return familyccc_appDelegate as UIApplicationMain... @autoreleasepool{ int retVal = UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, @"UIApplication", @"familyccc_appDelegate"); return retVal; } } ***and right after return retVal it says "Thread1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS(code=1, address=0x10)"***

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
12/23/15 04:32 AM (8 years ago)
You have tried on live device haven't you, i know a few things don't work when trying on a simulator. Cheers Sean

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
12/23/15 01:10 PM (8 years ago)
email doesnt seem to work on simulator because email isnt configured. try on real device

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.