Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 96

yenael
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 17, 2013
Detroit
12/02/15 02:48 PM (8 years ago)

Can't find compiler error output window

Hello, I received some build errors, but the instructions I have for finding the console is old For 1.3.2. Android studio, how do you get to the console with all the rrors so I can post? Or to make it also easier, the error I am getting is because of AMZWatchPro, youtube playlist plugin. import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdRequest; import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdSize; import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView; import com.google.android.gms.ads.InterstitialAd; I don't want ads, so how do I turn this off to remove those errors, I just want the playlist. I also selected NO for all the youtube player settings regarding the ads.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
12/02/15 05:52 PM (8 years ago)
Easy way is to just add the Google play services library, because its what makes the ads work. As long as you set it to off in the control panel, they won't show up Hard way is to remove those imports and code associated with it in the file

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.