Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 54

Kingston
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 01, 2013
New York
11/03/15 11:49 AM (8 years ago)

Custom url plugin browser back button color

Hi, When I use Custom Url plugin, I get the navbar color in black by default. So I changed the navbar color to white. By doing so it not only changed the color of navbar but also changed the color of 'browser back' button, browser refresh button in the tool bar(the one in the below) to white color and now these button are invisible. Is there a way to change the color of the browser back button and browser refresh button? Thanks in Advance.

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
11/04/15 03:44 PM (8 years ago)
It's a bit of a jigssaw puzzle. Search for Navbar in the forum, you should find a lot of the pieces.

Kingston
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 01, 2013
New York
11/05/15 01:38 PM (8 years ago)
Hi Alan, Thanks for getting back to me. I did the search and tried to implement the code as suggested in https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=EB6C5D3A4681559E0533367&currentPage=3 In BT_viewController.m 'around' line 408… replace: self.navigationController.navigationBar.titleTextAttributes = @{UITextAttributeTextColor:[BT_color getColorFromHexString:[appDelegate navBarTitleTextColor]]}; with this: NSDictionary *myCustomFontType = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:[UIFont fontWithName:@"Didot-Italic" size:12], NSFontAttributeName,[UIColor blueColor], NSForegroundColorAttributeName,nil]; //set the title text color using the value saved in the app's delegate... [self.navigationController.navigationBar setTitleTextAttributes:myCustomFontType]; But it changes only the text colour to blue and its font. All I want is to change the background color of the Nav bar to white. So I tried the below code NSDictionary *myCustomFontType = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:[UIFont fontWithName:@"Didot-Italic" size:12], NSFontAttributeName,[UIColor blackColor], NSBackgroundColorAttributeName,[UIColor whiteColor],nil]; But its not working. Kindly suggest me how it has to done. Thanks

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.