Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 2    Views: 126

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 15, 2012
Montreal
03/21/14 08:05 PM (10 years ago)

Crowdfunding Campaign

Preface: Truth be told, this topic belongs in the "uncategorized" section... Hey everyone, I haven't been on much in the past week and a bit, mostly due to complications with my dog, Rocky. He's 8 years old and was diagnosed on March 11th, 2014 with a severe and acute case of pancreatitis. Up to now, the medical expenses have gone beyond $5000 in that time, which includes hospitalization, treatment, and medication. Now, I don't usually do this... but please consider making a small donation to help offset the costs associated with Rocky's treatment for pancreatitis. I hate to ask for help and I'm doing everything on my part (trying to sell a LOT of stuff and get more substitute hours than usual), but it's difficult to handle while I'm still wrapping up my studies this semester. Any donation would go a long way and heck, check out one of the perks that I offer, it includes giving away some iOS promo codes! Here's the link to the campagin - http://igg.me/p/723492/x/6789119 Thank you so much in advance for allowing me to share Rocky's story and for any potential contribution. Have a great weekend, BT! Nicholas

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
03/21/14 10:02 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Nicholas, Made a small contribution and hope Rocky gets better soon. Thanks for letting us know about your campaign. David.

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 15, 2012
Montreal
03/21/14 11:00 PM (10 years ago)
Thank you so much, David, for your support and your generous contribution. Every little bit helps and you have no idea how appreciative I really am. Best, Nicholas

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.